Left Search
  • thumb_img source_img
  • thumb_img source_img

Terra Copper

0 Reviews Add your review

Product Availability : Product out of stock

Terra Copper Corrector is a warm rich coppery red, and most reflects henna in it's natural state.

You should never use this corrector alone as it will leave a bright red stain.

It is recommended to be mixed in with other pigments to provide a warmer color.

All of the Henna Brow pigments can be mixed and matched to create your client's own unique shade to suite their natural tones.

Henna Brow pigments are made up of 99% natural plant based ingredients; the other 1% being a micro additive which opens the hair cuticle and allows the henna to be fast acting

Please Login to see price

There are yet no reviews for this product.